Do-it-Yourself READY TO ASSEMBLE Kitchen Cabinets
Own an instant showroom kitchen with our Do-It-Yourself READY-TO- ASSEMBLE cabinets at affordable prices. With its modular construction, these cabinets can be combined to form a straight, L or U-shape to create a custom looking kitchen. Made of Premium Grade Marine Laminated plywood and available in 120cm, 150cm, 180cm, 210cm, and 240cm basic lengths. In between sizes are also available.
Basic Cabinet sizes
Below are examples of what you can do with our Ready to Assemble Cabinets
Recommended for small kitchen spaces. These are easy to setup and comes in 120cm, 150cm, 180cm, 210cm and 240cm length.
An L-shaped kitchen can be achieved by combining 2 or more ready-to-assemble cabinets in the form of an L.
A U-shaped kitchen can be achieved by combining 3 or more ready-to-assemble cabinets in the form of a U.
With Breakfast Nook
Breakfast Nook can replace the space consuming dining table. It simplifies life by having to eat right beside the kitchen. It can also serve as a divider between kitchen and living room.
With Kitchen Island and Tall Cabinet
A Kitchen Island is a good add-on to bigger kitchens or those with enough kitchen space left to fill.
Advantages over traditional kitchen found in most Filipino homes:
- Traditional concrete cabinets are usually damp inside. This makes it a perfect breeding ground for cockroaches, mice and other insects. Modular cabinets are warm and dry. It is also elevated at least 4 inches from the ground that further insulates it from moisture.
It also maximizes the use of every available space because of the well placed dividers and drawers.
- With it's modern minimalist design concept and quality workmanship, this kitchen set can dramatically transform your interior to make your kitchen the centerpiece of your home.
- Laminated plywoods are neat, easy to clean and has a very tough surface that will withstand years of use without fading. It has a variety of beautiful wood grain design finish to chose from.
- Can be easily knocked down and transferred without damage due to it's semi-modular construction.
- You can expect high quality workmanship because of the precision cutting and fixing machines used during fabrication.
Other Ready-To-Assemble Cabinet Products
Kitchen Counter (Cabinets Only)
Tall Cabinet for Kitchen (Available in 2 version of materials used)
This tall cabinet was designed to match all our READY-TO ASSEMBLE cabinets when additional storage space is required. It can be used to house built-in appliances like oven, toasters, dishwasher, or simply as additional storage for grocery items
Breakfast nook can replace the space consuming dining table, that's good news when you have a small space like in a condo unit. It greatly simplifies life by having to eat right beside the kitchen, that’s a good thing when you’re in a hurry. It also serves as a divider between kitchen and living room.
Entertainment Console (TV Console only)
A minimalist concept floating entertainment console to add elegance and class to your living room. Choose among the available in 3 sizes that will match your room. Note: Includes floating TV panel only and does not include fluted panel.
This modular type wardrobe can be stacked together to form a custom looking wardrobe cabinet to fit any room.
For those with existing base cabinets and only need a matching hanging cabinet as an additional storage.
Upper and lower cabinets made of 18mm Class A Marine Laminated plywood with 100% Hardwood core.
Heavy Duty Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides for easy access of the entire drawer and carry heavier loads.
Heady duty soft-closing concealed hinges
Choice between Minimalist Aluminum or Standard door handle
We invite you to visit first our Valenzuela mini-showroom so you can check our work. Our address is 1219 Apolonia st. Mapulang lupa Valenzuela Metro Manila. We’re open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you customize?
- Answer: No. Because our Ready to Assemble cabinets can be configured to suit our clients needs and produces the same result as custom kitchens but is faster and at much lesser cost.
- Do You Install?
- Answer: Our kitchen products are Do-It-Yourself (DIY) type and comes fully assembled when delivered just like a furniture so special installers are not needed which only add to the cost.
These cabinets are designed for the homeowner with drilling skills or he can hire a carpenter to hang the upper cabinets , while the countertop is directly placed on top of the base cabinets and sealant is applied on the sides. Please see video; Hanging upper cabinets.
- What material do you use for the cabinets?
- Answer: We use Premium grade Marine Laminated plywood with 100% hardwood core in all our kitchen cabinets. These are real plywood intended for kitchen use and not particle board or MDF which gets damaged by water.
- How much do Ready to Assemble cabinets cost?
- Our Ready to Assemble Cabinets have the following prices: 120cm-P31K; 150cm-35K; 180cm-P39K; 210cm-P43K and 240cm-47K.
- What is included in the Ready to Assemble kitchen package?
- Answer: Upper and lower cabinets with soft closing doors and heavy duty fully extending drawers.
- Is there a delivery charge?
- Answer: Delivery is free within Bulacan. Delivery fee outside of Bulacan is based on Lalamove's computation.
- Is the countertop included?
- Answer: No, countertop is sold separately, or can be purchased from other suppliers.
- Is the backslash included?
- Answer: No as these tiles can easily be bought from tile centers anywhere.
- What are the available sizes of your semi-modular cabinets?
- Answer: Available sizes are 120cm, 150cm, 180cm, 210cm and 240cm.
- How do I know which cabinet length to choose?
- Answer: Decide on the kitchen length you want. Then we will recommend a matching cabinet from among our available cabinet line-up.
- What if I want a longer kitchen than what is available in your list?
- Answer: You can combine two or more cabinets to get the desired length.
- What if I want an L-shaped or a U-shaped kitchen?
- Answer: You can combine two or more cabinets to get the desired L-shape or U shape.
- What are the available cabinet colors?
- Answer: Acacia, Kenya (gray), Santana Oak, Elm Gamaret, Sonoma Oak and Wengue.
- Where can I buy the countertop?
- Answer: You can buy your preferred countertop from other suppliers or from us. We will guide you to the selection process.
- How do I pay?
- Answer: You can pay at our office or thru bank.
- Do you offer installment plans?
- Answer: No. not yet
- How long does it take to deliver.
- Answer: Within 5 days if we have stock of the preferred cabinet color in our inventory. If no stock is available, we need 21 days to fabricate.
Text or call:
0908- 343 5240 (Dito) Viber
0975- 291 5945 (TM)
0905- 301 7882 (Globe)
Visit us at 1219 Apolonia st. Mapulang lupa Valenzuela Metro Manila