Archimedes 287 -212BC Ancient Greek Mathematician and Inventor
Without leverage, life becomes hard and painful. Even simple task becomes hardwork to achieve.
But how come some people achieve so much with so little and with the same 24 hours we all have? The answer is LEVERAGE. One thing in common with highly successful people is their mastery of the Art and Science of leverage, yet most of us live our lives never utilizing its awesome power.
Below are examples where we can use it to solve the most common excuses that people have when we talk of starting a business.
Question: How can i start a business when?
- I do not have money for capital
- I do not have any experience
- I do not know what products to sell
- I do not know what services to offer
- I do not have strong and quality network
- I have no time
- I do not know about business system
- I do not have any business skills
- I am shy and have low self esteem
- I do not have money for capital – Then use other peoples money. If most of us are not afraid to buy big ticket items like expensive phones, cars, house using loaned money, then why not in a well studied business?
- I do not have any experience – Then learn from other peoples experience.
- I do not know what products to sell – Then sell other peoples product. Ever heard of people becoming millionaires selling real estate projects from developers. Or the middleman millionaire.
- I do not know what services to offer – Then sell other peoples services. In my case, I'm not a carpenter but I own a business that do house renovation projects involving home interior works.
- I do not have a network – Then search for other networks and join them.
-I do not know about business system – Then use other peoples proven business systems.
-I do not have any business skills – Then allow yourself to practice various business skills by doing the actual thing. I remember volunteering to be an apprentice and work for free in exchange for the learnings I will acquire.
- I am shy and have low self esteem – Then invest time for your personal growth.